Terms Job Seekers Responsibility
- Job seekers are permitted to use the website as an entryway to search for jobs connected to their expertise. They are allowed to get in touch with employers, businesses, and organizations directly; however, At Ease Solutions is not liable for untoward events (in any form) that may arise. Discretion is the responsibility of the user in all accounts.
- To use the service of this website, the user must register, and consent to provide accurate information or personal data as required. Users should be at least of legal age eighteen (18) and above.
- This page allows individuals looking for professional services to post job offers on the website. Employers are requested to categorize their job offers for easier access and discernibility.
- The website is not accountable for the kind of personality of the applicants that the employers may determine through this website. Employers must practice firm discretion prior to hiring.
Accounts and Passwords
- The user is liable for their personal account information. Users are hereby responsible for the privacy of their account and all of its uses, authorized or unauthorized. By signing up to At Ease Solutions, Users agree to notify us through our contact form whenever there is unauthorized access to the accounts.
- If using a public computer, the user must “sign out” after each session for unauthorized access prevention.
- The user hereby agrees that the account is “exclusive” to the user only, and consenting others to access the account means breaking the terms herein.
At Ease Solutions shall own all the rights of this website in terms of design, domain name, user interfaces, and all the non-personal identification information included in this website. The website also shall own the feedbacks, suggestions, and recommendations, provided by users and other parties that used the website for personal and professional purposes. At Ease Solutions has the right to its logo, the “At Ease Solutions” name, and other technologies implemented by its designers and webmasters.
By gaining access to this website, users are agreeing to be bound by these website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all pertinent laws, and regulations, and agree to comply with any applicable local laws. If users do not find any of these terms agreeable, users are proscribed from any illicit use or access to this site. The materials contained in this website are secured by applicable trademark and copyright laws.